How to apply
- Read the FAQs to check if you are eligible
- Fill out the application form
- Sign the form (you may print and sign it, or sign digitally)
- Make sure you have all the correct attachments (some attachments are time consuming to obtain. Start on time!)
- Mail the signed application form plus ALL the attachments to [email protected] before June 27th 2022, 17:00 CET
- NB: Please divide your application into 3 pdfs:
- 1) application form
- 2) script
- 3) other attachments.
- Send them in one mail.
- confirmation national or regional grant
- motivation producer, director, script writer (max. 5 pages)
- finance plan (max. 1 page)
- synopsis (max. 1 page)
Your application will be rejected if:
- You are not a producer, working for a production company (legal entity);
- The producer and director and/or writer are not from a participating country;
- Your film does not have a selective grant from a national or regional fund in your country of residence;
- The application is incomplete.
Questions about your application? Mail to [email protected] or call Ezra Droog +31 20 570 7676
Regulations and protocols
The New Dawn is administered by the Netherlands Film Fund. In addition to the terms and conditions laid down by the New Dawn funding scheme, the following regulations, procedures and protocols of the Netherlands Film Fund apply: